Maitland Libraries app
A convenient way to manage your library account, access library resources and find out about upcoming events.
Use it to:
- Keep a digital copy of your Maitland Libraries membership card
- Keep track of your current loans and renew your items
- Search our catalogue
- Place reservations and check their status
- Checkout your items contact free from your mobile device
- Request new items not yet held by Maitland Libraries
- Link your family's accounts and store multiple Maitland Libraries cards in the one location
- Scan the ISBN barcodes of books you find in stores or other libraries to see if we hold the item in Maitland Libraries
How it works:
- Download "Maitland Libraries" app from the App Store or Google Play
- Select My Account and Sign In. Scan or type your membership number. Enter your pin number (your birthdate entered as dd mm yy)
- The My Account screen will display your details
- Not a member? Once you have downloaded the app to your device, tap on JOIN - It's free to get started
- Use Preferences to customise the function icons for what's important to you
Maitland Libraries app supports multiple languages; a preferred language can be selected from My Account
To store and manage family cards:
- Open My Account
- Choose Linked Accounts and click Add
- Scan Library card, enter the PIN number
Once you have linked an account, you can see their loans, reservations and charges beneath the primary account.
When reserving or checking out an item, you can also select which account to use.
Individual member barcodes are now just a tap away on the home screen, and when you have more than one account signed in you can swipe between the barcodes of the various accounts.