Create a scene
Getting sick of seeing your own space?Why not reimagine it online and make a new scene?We have some great ideas below to start you off.
- Download free scene creating software. Google Sketchup is a professional program that also has a free version for users to trial as well. Check this link out for tips on how to create scenes using this program.
- Ever thought about doing your own anime? Take a look at the story of Meletta who is a recent Heywire winner. Meletta is from the Tiwi Islands north of Darwin. She does her work on an iPad. You might also be inspired by these Eye for Art and ipad animation eBooks. When next at the library check out the anime books available to borrow or have some fun with friends doing the anime jigsaw.
- Create personalised giphs for all those messages and texts you need to send to keep in touch with everyone.
- Why not create yourself a new look with a virtual makeover? Click here or here to start your virtual makeover now and all for free!
- Complement the online home school routine with stress busters or take time out to chill to podcasts.
- And finally get hands on with DIY projects and free art lessons.
**Remember to just check with your parents that it’s OK for you to download any of the above .